Responsibilities: The Crew Treasurer responsibilities are to:
- Handle all crew funds. Pay bills on recommendation of the Crew Advisor and authorization of the unit committee.
- Maintain the unit’s checking and savings accounts.
- Keep adequate records in the Troop/Team Record Book.
- Supervise money-earning projects, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Supervise the camp savings plan.
- Lead in the preparation of the annual crew budget.
- Lead the Friends of Scouting campaign.
- Report to the unit committee at each meeting.
- Must keep all accounts up-to-date when money is received and spent